Facts & Tips: How To Get Relief From Heel Pain
They’re the bases of your body, the parts that carry your burden everywhere you go. Your feet are what keep you going those extra miles. But you may not think much about them until they begin to hurt. And when they do, you seek nothing but relief from the decapitating pain. To know the cure for heel pain one needs to know the reason behind the pain. This article focuses on the causes and cure for heel pain.
Causes of Heel Pain
In the case that you experience pain in your heel, there is a chance that you may be affected by a condition called plantar fasciitis. A person suffering from plantar fasciitis experiences an irritation or inflammation of the band of tough tissue that connects the heel bone to the toes. It usually hurts the most in the mornings when you try getting out of bed. The pain is usually felt in heel or in the arch of your feet. Heel pain can be severe but there are certain things you can do to beat it.
Another reason behind foot pain can be heel spurs. What are heel spurs? Heel spurs are abnormal growths of bone, usually on the bottom of your heel. Wearing the wrong footwear or an abnormal walk or posture can lead to the growth of heel spurs. They tend to hurt when walking or even standing. Although they are common, the pain is rare. You are more likely to develop painful spurs if you have flat feet or high arches.
Here are a few things to consider for heel pain treatment
1. First things first, you need to rest the distressed foot.
2. Indulge in some heel and foot muscle stretches.
3. Wearing shoes with a good arch support and cushioned soles can reduce the pain.
4. Resorting to natural over-the-counter pain relievers like (Flying Tiger Cub balm product landing page) can reduce the pain significantly. Using balms and gels with natural ingredients work wonders when it comes to relaxing distressed areas and providing instant relief from heel pain.
To deal with foot pain arising from heel spurs, the following remedies can be extremely helpful to treat them:
1. Wearing a cutout heel pad can reduce the pain.
2. You can also use custom-made orthotics.
3. Wearing shoes with shock-absorbing soles.
4. Avoid putting pressure on the distressed heel.
5. Ask your doctor about over-the-counter or prescription pain relievers like (link: Flying tiger cub balm product page)
Applying pain relievers can be of great help when it comes to heel pain treatment. The anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties relax and provide the much-needed heat to the distressed area, which in turn boosts blood flow and circulation, thus providing relief from heel pain. This greatly helps reduce the pain significantly.
Heel pain can be really excruciating, and can cause a great deal of discomfort to the affected. Follow these tips for effective heel pain treatment.