Quick Ways To Stop Back Pain
Roughly 8 out of 10 people suffer from back pain at some point during their lives. Women, in particular, are prone to posture and back problems – thanks to toting around outrageously heavy purses, going through pregnancy, or giving one-hip rides to kids. Whether you’re in the midst of fighting the ache or just want to prevent it, here are some quick-and-easy ways to wage your war.
1) Eat vitamins like broccoli, spinach, and other dark leafy greens, it helps calcium deposit in the bones, making them denser. The stronger your bones, the stronger your whole body avoiding the pain or resisting it completely.
2) A harder bed may not be better for your back.
3) Make sure you’re posture while sitting at your desk is correct, uptight back with feet flat on the floor.
4) Natural remedies such as ginger reduce inflammation associated with pain.
5) Most importantly, Flying Tiger Cub Balm always helps reducing pain especially when gently on to the affected area after a warm towel is applied onto it. It gives an instant soothing effect.